Friday, February 15, 2019

The Jesus We Forgot

And my book is out.



You can find it here on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1973650444

I've been working on this for a long time.  When I started I had no plans on even writing a book.  These were things God was speaking to me.  I found if I didn't spend time thinking about them or writing them down, I would forget the things He taught me.  So I wrote them down.

And wrote more.

I noticed them grouping together into different subjects.

The subjects tied together in an outline.

Then one day, the Lord gave me the title.  That's when I realized this was a book and not just a journal of biblical insights.

Fast-forward a couple more years of late-night writing and editing, and here we are.

The best way I can think to describe the book is to use what's on the back cover.



No comments:

Post a Comment